28 June 2019

The east London Extended Crisis Service offers quick and easy access to speak with a CAMHS specialist nurse out of hours, with a focus on therapeutic assessment, working out the right follow up plan for each individual and moving to recovery as soon as possible,

In addition to the existing Monday to Friday 9-5 service, we now have CAMHS nurses based out of hours in the Accident & Emergency Departments at Homerton University, Newham University and the Royal London Hospitals.

To see a member of the team, people can attend the A&E department at Royal London, Homerton University or Newham University Hospital at these times.

For further information, please contact 0203 222 5600, Mondays – Fridays between 9am and 5pm


If you or someone you know are in need of help there are a number of steps you can take:

If you feel you are in crisis you should call 999 or go to the Accident and Emergency department (A&E) where there will be people there whose job it is to help keep young people safe.

For telephone advice you can contact these organisations: